Here's a super easy vegan corn bread recipe, just in time for New Year's Day. Sure to compliment your collard greens and black eye peas.
2 tbs grape seed oil
1 cup flour
1 cup corn meal
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbs agave
1/4 cup apple sauce
1/4 cup plain almond milk
1) Preheat oven to 425
2) Pour grape seed oil in skillet and place skillet in oven
3) Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt
4) In separate bowl combine agave, apple sauce, and almond milk
5) Pour dry ingredients into wet, mix well
6) Take hot skillet out of oven, pour batter into skillet and bake for 10 minuets. Until golden brown.
7) Once done let cool for 5-10 minuets before cutting.